You know it’s Fathers Day on the Sunday 6th September – it just happens to be the weekend of the 18 Hours of Melrose ! Book you and the kids into the event as we now have a Youth and Minis category then head on over to Quorn for a ride on the Pichi Richi Railway on Sunday.
- Pichi Richi Explorer: Quorn to Woolshed Flat return (2.5hours)
- Departs 10.30am from Quorn Railway Station, Sunday 6 May
- Refreshments available to purchase at Woolshed Flat.
- A free cuppa, cake and a copy of the Pichi Richi Times for Dad!
- Advance booking recommended: www.pichirichirailway.org.au